查看: 2352|回复: 1

[其他信息] Whose fault?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-19 12:09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted,  “ Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don’t know where I am.”

The woman below replied, “You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You are between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude.”

“You must be an engineer ”, said the balloonist.

“I am,” replied the woman. “ but how did you know ? ”

“Well, ” answered the balloonist, “everything you told me is technically correct, but I still have no idea what to make of your information, and the act is I am still lost. Frankly, you haven’t been much help so far. ”

The woman below responded, “You must be in management.”

“I am,” replied the balloonist, “but how did you know ?”

“Well, ”  said the woman, “You don’t know where you are or where you are going.  You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now , somehow, it’s my fault. ”
中国畜牧人网站微信公众号
版权声明:本文内容来源互联网,仅供畜牧人网友学习,文章及图片版权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯到您的权利,请及时联系我们删除(010-82893169-805)。
发表于 2013-5-20 01:47:22 | 显示全部楼层
好像,有时候骂政府,就是这样的说
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发布主题 快速回复 返回列表 联系我们

关于社区|广告合作|联系我们|帮助中心|小黑屋|手机版| 京公网安备 11010802025824号

北京宏牧伟业网络科技有限公司 版权所有(京ICP备11016518号-1