查看: 2523|回复: 1

[学习资料] (转) 应聘销售,如何用英语巧妙谈“薪”

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-11 16:35:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
       某贸易公司刊登了一则广告:We need English speaking men with 5 or more years of sales experience under the age of 35. Marketing knowledge helpful. Send resume (English and Chinese).(我们需要会讲英文,有5年以上销售经验,35岁以下,具有市场行销能力的男性,请寄中英履历表。)杨先生一直在一家贸易公司工作,他申请了这个工作。下面是他和销售经理迈克先生的面谈。)
  (M:Mr.Mike,Y:Mr.Wang)

M:Please make yourself at home,smoke if you like.(请不要客气,想抽烟的话就抽。)
       W:Thank you.(谢谢。)
       M:To start with,may I ask why you are interested in working at our company?(首先,请问你为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?)
  W:First,you have an impressive growth record, even since the company was founded 35 years ago. Second, marketing is obviously very important for you and I will have a great deal to learn from and contribute to your company.(第一,公司从35年前创立以来,你们就有很好的成长业绩;第二,市场销售对贵公司显然非常重要,我将会从中学到很多东西,并对贵公司有所贡献。)

M:Very well. You are now with XX Company, what is your chief responsibility there?(很好,你现在在××公司工作,主要负责什么?)
  W:I am in charge of organizing trade conferences for distributors held in different parts of the national most every month.(我负责给经销商安排贸易会议,会议在全国不同的地区举办,几乎每个月都有。)
  M:You may ask questions about us, if you have any.(关于我们公司,你还有什么问题吗?请尽管问。)
  W:Sure, What would my job entail?(好,我需要做什么工作?)
  M:You would report to me with regard to all marketing activities for a new line of our products we will be launching here in the fall. During the initial period, it will involve a lot of work and you may be called in on weekend too. What salary would you expect toget?(你要向我报告关于秋季将在此推出我们系列新产品的一切销售活动。在开始的时候会有很多工作,你也可能在周末被召来,你希望待遇多少?)

W:Well, I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experience and educational background. Incidentally, I made one million not including a bonus last year.(嗯,我希望是你们公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资;附带一提的是,我去年做了一百万,不包括红利。)
  M:OK,you will be hearing from us within ten days.(好,你会在10天之内接到我们的消息。)
  W:Thank you.(谢谢。)

中国畜牧人网站微信公众号
版权声明:本文内容来源互联网,仅供畜牧人网友学习,文章及图片版权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯到您的权利,请及时联系我们删除(010-82893169-805)。
发表于 2007-9-15 10:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
Incidentally, I made one million not including a bonus last year.  是否应改理解为去年得到百万年薪?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发布主题 快速回复 返回列表 联系我们

关于社区|广告合作|联系我们|帮助中心|小黑屋|手机版| 京公网安备 11010802025824号

北京宏牧伟业网络科技有限公司 版权所有(京ICP备11016518号-1