查看: 2270|回复: 1

[原文翻译] 我身为藏族,可我为我的某些同胞感到不齿!

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-9 22:16:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
牧童按:要分裂中国的只是跟随打来的少数农奴主和贵族及其子孙.   广大的藏族同胞是深深拥护中华一统的.大家看看这个藏族同胞的贴.
中文全文转载于牧童的个人空间
这里只转载英文翻译

原文发表在"铁血论坛"
作者:无敌哥    来自铁血论坛
翻译者:  清晰的头脑 发帖于  环球风云 2008-04-10

I am a Tibetan Chinese, but I feel shamed by some of my compatriots!

My hometown is in Aba, where there are Tibetan, Qiangzhu, Han mainly. I am a Tibetan. If you have doubt about my identity, please check my ID card No. :51322219*****0473.

I hope some of Tibetan people can make an inspection for your own behavior after reading this article.

To chase the freedom is so fascinating, to chase the sky belonging to ourselves is so beautiful. But what I can not understand is why we need to chase freedom, while we have already got the freedom? Now your behavior, has already made our brotherhood, our government feel ashamed. You’re right, you need your own history and we need our belief to extend the great spirit of King Gesharer. When I was in Seda Buddhism Institute, I’ve read the full story of King Geshar, who is the proud of our Tibetan, even whole China. King Geshar is a hero. He made us live a good life, but can Dalai Lama do it? I hereby need to talk to you about which one is doing better to make us live good life, King Geshar or Communist Party. I don’t want to talk about Dalai, he makes me feel ashamed, and he can not compare with Communist Party.
Seruo, Zhuoda, Dunzhu, you guys come to this forum very often, but what you said shows that you’ve forgotten what your parents taught you – somebody helped you, you need to appreciate and repay their kindness. Remember the story Grandpa Geden used to tell us?
[ 转自铁血社区 http://bbs.tiexue.net/ ]

If you forget, I can remind you:
Tibetan knows how to appreciate
Grandpa said our Tibetans have been really liberated just after liberation. We were no longer suffered from our lords, we were no longer slaves, no longer their long-term workers. Government gave us yak and sheep, the grassland, even the lord’s house has been distributed to us. Afterwards, PLA’s road-building team arrived. They built the road to Lhasa, the government really manage to succeed to do it. Grandpa said, it was so difficult to build the road. The soldiers were using dynamite to explode the mountain, but on that day, 17 soldiers died, because the stones fallen buried them under the road. The soldiers delivered us the salt, the tea, but they never wanted repay. They only said, these were offered by the government. So folks carried the Qinke (high land barley) leaves to feed the truck, because they thought the truck were tired after carrying so much goods. Afterwards, the soldiers left even two trucks for us, and they didn’t want anything. Then we heard the road to Lhasa had been finished, and we really could take bus to go to Lhasa.

Then, there was drought, the yak and sheep were so slim, the snow was heavy in winter, so many yak and sheep died. We were desperate, but at this time, Government said the trucks from Chengdu had began to deliver goods to us. We didn’t believe at first, but lots of truck delivered foods, quilts, and everything we needed within several days. Our parent generation kneed down on the grassland, to thank government, Communist Party, Chairman MAO, but not to the god, not to Dalai. We Tibetans thank our motherland, thank the support from our people.

Then, Chairman JIANG became the leader and he has done lots of things for us.

TO: THE MOBSTER:

Our generation has seen this:
I want to ask you: Seruo, who installed your electrical light in your home? Who installed your “wok cover” (satellite receiver)? Who built the hospital in our village? Where the doctors come from? Who spent money to build the road? Who laid the telephone line for us? Who paid our sisters and brothers’ study cost? Who gave us allowance while we were suffering natural disaster? The landslide flooded your relative’s house, who built him a new one? You have some accomplishment, you went oversea to study, but do you remember Professor ZHANG from Sichuan University? He financially supported you to study oversea, but what are you doing? What you have done to our country? How your family, your benefactors will see you?

Last year, the railway has been built. In fact, we are poor or not? You know, we are not poor, but Dalia is still exploiting us.

His lackey randomly got a “Living Buddha” name, then sitting in the temple, touch the heads of folks. Then our people donate lots of money to the temple. Communist Party has helped us so much, but we don’t even pay the basic tax. They think we are poor, so free our tax. We gave all our money to the temple, then asked the government to give us allowance food. Did government say anything? They only said: we respect minority religious belief.

You have suffered crackdown? Who killed you? Nobody did that. You kind of people deserve to be spurned by all the people.

TO SO CALLED INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS:

I know, you and my brotherhood are friends, and they recommend you to come to this forum. And this is written to you:
We are in China, and our minority is enjoying the same treatment, or even better treatment than other nationality. You heard that Tibetans are abused by China, and the government crackdown the riots without any humanity, whole Tibetan people, even all Tibetans begin the riots and request the independence. It is fake to say that Chinese government didn’t construct and develop Tibet. I will tell you that what happened in my hometown. Don’t believe them anymore! What I am saying could be more reliable than what they say.

Chinese government has been constructing Tibet since reformation. The real factors are as follows:

1. Tibet is one of the districts where the tax has been cancelled very early.
2. There is no so called “no freedom” in Tibet. We have been planned as Autonomous District. We Tibetans are managing our own Tibet, and enjoying the help from our country. Chinese government always promotes “Harmony” and they spend a lot of national reserved fund to financially support our university students, support Tibet construction, develop the education, light-industry, etc.
3. Chinese government has built the highest QINGZHANG Railway to develop Tibet, to have better economic development of Tibet. Chinese government has helped Tibetan people with full energy even while there are natural disasters.

4. Other nationalities of China are not looking down on Tibetans. They regard us as brothers, and we are enjoying same treatment as other Chinese civilians. There is no such a thing as discrimination.
5. Tibetans thank communist party and our motherland. There is no such a thing as “all Tibetans are requesting uprising for independence”. In my hometown, 70% of population is Tibetans, but there are only above mentioned individuals who have their politics desires. The ratio is 1/4000, and these people have been called as gangsters by us. You are civilized people, free-chasing people, so I guess you will not help those gangsters who even their own nationality are spurning. And hope you will not be blinded by them.
6. Tibetans are not poor, our average income are higher than lots of other places in China. In my hometown, averagely, every family has 40 yak, 100 sheep. Every year, the income we get from selling yak, sheep, wool, medicines are over 100,000 RMB. Average personal income is around 20,000RMB. But the folks in my hometown admire religious culture, and the money has been collected by the Dalai Clique by using folks’ religious belief in a half-force method, to be used as their riot fund. Chinese government respect minority religious belief and help Tibetans.
7. Tibetans have not been beaten down during this riot. Only those mobsters have been arrested by military polices, and police following international custom. To arrest those mobsters who attack police are usual, I guess it’s same in your country. If the policeman has been beaten, I think you will use force as well, right? However, our policemen had to be very patient, didn’t fire bullets to them. All the Chinese people including Tibetans request government to use the force to crackdown this riot. But government is still using persuading policy.

I believe my brother will not deny the above mentioned point. You can ask them to explain the above.

TO DALAI:

What you have done, Dalai? You took away our money from selling yak and sheep, and now you are trying to take away our happiness.
The riots happened this year! You, Dalai said, we need freedom, our Tibetan people need freedom, so we need independence.
Dalai, I will call direct this name now. I believe you can see, for, your lackeys will let you know what I’ve said. I don’t need to say first whether communist party is right or wrong, but I’ll analyze the results if Tibet really gets independence.
1. After the independence, Tibet will face economic disaster.
You know, Tibet folks’ main income is from yak, sheep, medicine and other stockbreeding business. If the independence is realized, our motherland become enemy country, and economic connection will be stopped. In Tibet province and other area, there are around 3 million population. What we will use to be the economic resources? Our yak and sheep can not be sold to Chengdu, Lanzhou anymore. We can depend on India? India is a big farm country, and with Chinese force now, China can request India to cut any relationship with Tibet (including economy and military). Then, Tibet becomes next Mongolia, surrounded by two big countries, no export exit, then you can not get your godfather’s USA’s direct economic and military support. The main income of Tibet will die, and people will become slaves again. (You don’t care the people, since you only care about yourself.)
2. Military

There is no heavy industry in Tibet, so we can not build military products by own. If there is no economic income, what you will use to exchange weapons? USA may give you some weapons, but that will be too little. How your lackeys can use a simple gun to fight against tanks, plane of PLA? Without your own army, how you can be independent? India will help you? Last time when you went there, what Indian Prime Minister talked to you? He doesn’t support your exile government. India doesn’t want to be enemy of China, then will you go? Pakistan just beside Tibet is China’s alliance, don’t even think about to have good relationship with them. Other countries are all alliances of Russia, so, do you think Russia will give up China to stand with you? You are dreaming!

3. People’s Support
Don’t think too highly yourself. You think all Tibetans are under your leadership? You are wrong! We Tibetans are people as well, means we know who are treating us well, and who are exploiting us. You think we will stand together with you? These riots can show you a fact: In Lhasa, there are less than 1 thousand; in whole Tibetan area, there are less than 10,000. I make you a full account, 10,000, means 1/300 is under your leadership. If you cancel the several hundred RMB you paid to those people per day, I guess there will be only 1000 people means 1/3000 with you. No need army, our Tibetans can use spit to drown all of your lackeys. You have no people’s support, and you have no shame to say your will be next MAO Zhedong? You’re insulting him. You think there are still folks donating money to you in the temple, so all Tibetans are backing you up? Believing you? Wrong! Old generation might do that, but next time your so called living Buddha is cheating money again, check how many young people will give you money? I could say basically no more!

4. Beliefs:
Now, your power begins to be weaker and weaker, did you notice that? How many young people are still believing you? How many people are still trusting you? Your behaviors have been regarded as a joke. You are acting as monkey of Tibetans? My living Buddha, you are performing in the world, how much they pay you for that? You shamed us. Since you are ashamed, how can we still trust you? Do you know we can not trust a monkey?

TO MY BROTHERS

Seruo, Zhuoda, Dunzhu, I tell you, you have violated Chinese Law, violated bottom line of our Chinese morality. Last time, government forgave you, but we will not forgive you. If you will still behave like this, I will wait for you in Chengdu. No need others to act, I will kill you! Your parents called me, said that you haven’t contacted home for more than half a year. They worried about you, but I didn’t tell them you have become dogs of Dalai. I am afraid your parents will kill you. Maybe you could be important talent of China, but doing this, you will die. Your brother, me, I am not a weak person. I can see clearly who is the real one deserves to be the leader of Tibetan and bring us to be rich and make Chinese to stand at top of the world.

You’ve changed your mobile, so I can not contact you. But I know you always come to this forum, so I hope you will not do bad things anymore. Please go to turn yourself to police, don’t do bad behavior anymore. Folks from hometown, your parents, your friend will not forgive you. You made Tibetans lost face already. Now when I read about Tibetans riot, I want to cry. I want to argue that Tibetans are also nationality in China. But who will listen? I only can tell all my friends, we, Tibetans are not as you imagined; we are not mobsters.
My brother, please don’t do this anymore.

摘自  http://bbs.tiexue.net/post2_2702397_1.html

[ 本帖最后由 牧童 于 2008-4-12 22:15 编辑 ]
中国畜牧人网站微信公众号
版权声明:本文内容来源互联网,仅供畜牧人网友学习,文章及图片版权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯到您的权利,请及时联系我们删除(010-82893169-805)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发布主题 快速回复 返回列表 联系我们

关于社区|广告合作|联系我们|帮助中心|小黑屋|手机版| 京公网安备 11010802025824号

北京宏牧伟业网络科技有限公司 版权所有(京ICP备11016518号-1